Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday Gun & Knife Pics!

First up is my Yugoslavian M70AB2 Underfolder, one of the best Century Arms AK clone builds as Century contracted the work out to another company.


Next comes my Remington 870 Magnum. It was a riot gun in a prison until sold as surplus in excellent condition but some rack wear. I have since added Knoxx Spec Ops stock, a Speedfeed polymer forend, and a Wilson Scattergun Technologies 3 round extension.

The Benchmade 151 Fixed Griptilian is one of my most recent purchases. Its going in the BoB as utility fixed blade.
Last year's birthday present from my lovely wife is this neat little Fallkniven G-1 Garm fighter. A nice little 3inch bladed boot knife. Once I get my Kydex sheath-making equipment together, the Garm will get the first IWB sheath.
Both

1 comment: