Wednesday, November 9, 2011

SIG 522 sighted at Walmart!

A SIG-Sauer 522, the .22lr 556 lookalike, was waiting for someone to buy it in the guncase at work. It had the iron sights included and was priced at $487. I've been wanting one for a long while. If I wasn't getting the Sig 245, I would have most likely bought it today. Nevertheless, this is the second true evil black rifle to be seen on Walmart shelves recently. Hopefuly, we will see lots more and be able to order them.

I'm working on using my employee status to get some concrete details on what all will be listed for special order. So far, I have found out that Walmarts are supplyed by South Sports, which is a major distributor that sells just about everything out there. There are instructions for ordering a catalog, but I'm still hunting for the new one we should either have already or be getting soonish.

UPDATE ON ORDERING

1 comment:

Dan said...

Rock on, RK. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.